Wednesday 23 April 2008

California Orange Bud Seeds Special - Growing Weed

Another Quality Strain ideal for growing indoors and for beginners.

ORDER NOW CLICK HERE


California Orange Bud is a variety with a wonderful sweet orange aroma and an extra sweet taste. With good care it will produce a heavy crop of very good quality. California Orange Bud is one of the easier varieties to clone and cultivate under a variety of conditions. Buds are covered in bright orange and deep pink hairs. Orange Bud is a wonderful selection for the experienced and less experienced grower as well.

º Packet contain 10 seeds

º Plant height: Medium Plant
º Stoned or high?: High SATIVA
º THC level: Medium THC
º Flowering Weeks: 9/10
º Yield : 500
º Harvest Month: 9/10

4 comments:

hey Im interested in growing but Im not sure where to start. I want a small operation of about 10 - 20 plants. What will I need to do, I've grown before but would still consider myself someone with alot to learn. What kind of lights would I need, how much space would that require, would it stink up my house? Also what kind of lighting system etc. would I require? lemme know! Thanks :)

It really depends, watch the video on our site here http://growing-weed-for-beginners.blogspot.com/2007/07/growing-weed-for-beginners-video.html

It documents a smallish grow with minimal costs and high yield.

Hope this helps.

Hi Ian -

Would you like to do a link exchange on one or two of my blogs?

They are:

www.cannabis-grow-guide.blogspot.com

www.buycannabisseedsonline.org

If you are please leave a post at one or both blogs or contact me at:

admin@onlineweedseeds.org

Thanks

A great classic strain. Been a while since I had the cali orange, hehe

Cannabutter

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home